kleinhardtgambit

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

after 48 years..

after 48 years...


after weeks of waiting, we finally get to do something at work today.
schedule is as follows (in CST):

3:00pm – 5:00pm
CATI Training / Briefing

5:00pm onwards
Dry Run (Live Calls)


to those of you who doesn't know yet, i haven't been associated with PeopleSupport since 30 August 2005. i resigned my post as e-Rep and indemnified the wonderful opportunity given to me the company. To be honest, the decision didn't come easy because of the company's generous recompense for my employment. However, after long hours of consideration, my decision was final and I believe that this change will actualy be for the better.

I'm currently working for Medicall (Philippines), Inc. as a Market Research Associate (which is actually the job i hoped to land after college) and since this is the first time Medicall ventured into Market Research, we were in limbo for the past couple of weeks.

I did inbound sales for over a year at PeopleSupport and my job experience wouldn't really do me that much good. I don't think i'll encounter any problems comm-skills-wise, however, this is the first time that i'll embark in the "outbound" world of the call center business and i'm having doubts as to whether or not i can do this. well, i know i could but you can't blame me for worrying. after all, we all know how outbound calling works.
ho well.. it's an hour before my shift and i feel like i need to psyche myself up to avoid any panic attacks, whatsoever. truth is, i just want this day to be over..
wish me luck.. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home