kleinhardtgambit

Wednesday, October 20, 2004

past, present, and future

past, present, and future

got this from survey friendster [one of those things that you just can't avoid]. i love that way it's presented to so i decided to post it here.

PAST... PRESENT... and FUTURE

10 Years Ago...
1. i was in grade 5
2. i participated in an interschool choric interpretation [the bells, by edgar allan poe]
3. i joined in the math-olympics and interschool science fair.
4. i was a little chubby

5 Years Ago..
1. i was a senior in high school
2. i selected advance biology as my elective class

3. i was a member of the high school glee club
4. i was out of control

3 Years Ago, I...
1. was a college sophomore
2. started a habit [smoking]
3. participated in a class play
4. was happy

A Year Ago, I...
1. was a college senior
2. started to experience quarterlife crisis
3. screwed up my life real bad!!
4. decided that i'm better of stoic

This Year I...
1. found a job
2. met new friends
3. started to hate indians
4. realized that there's no point crying over spilled milk


Yesterday, I...
1. felt like i had PMS
2. had to go to work really early
3. got my 1st QA score for the week
4. ate kwek-kwek and chicken balls along paseo de roxas

Today, I...
1. feel tired
2. want to go home
3. don't want to take any more calls
4. want to die!!!

Tomorrow I will...
1. go to work, AGAIN!!
2. have hot white chocolate at starbucks
3. try my best to update my blog
4. try my best to enjoy life




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home